Nice Bass

Nice Bass
Here is one around 8+lbs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lake Musconetcong Bass Fishing - November

This month, I was able to get out on the lake Nov. 16,20,21,22,25,26,and the 29th

I fished in a lot of wind, rain, and dense fog... Temperatures ranging fron 45-57. I had a slow start as the lake was still rising on the 18th, so I waited a couple days until the lake came up full.

My totals for the month were 56 bass, 8 perch, and 158 pickeral. The bass were from small ones only 11" up to 20.5" and 5lbs. Had a few around 3 and lots of 2 pounders.

The pickeral ran from 13" up to 27" and 5lbs. I had at least 40 that were near 4 lbs and a ton from 3-4lbs. Even the perch were large running around 12".

Even though I only caught 56 bass, I had to fight to get them with the pickeral beating the bass to the lures. But still to have your rod bent over for hours straight at a a time is still fun. I had at least 1 triple a day and 3 of the days had 3 doubles.

It's almost time to hang it up for the season. As long as it's not down in the 30's I will still try to get out. Just don't want to be cleaning out and winterizing the boat in the snow and ice.

Check out the slide shows on the association site...

No comments:

Post a Comment